[ic] interchange error - batch & minimum quantity

Jack Gates jlgates at morningstarwebservices.net
Fri Oct 24 10:55:05 EDT 2003

foreach my $index (0 .. $#$Vend::Items + 1)

I changed the code as seen above and it seems to have corrected the server
errors.

I am still not able to get the minimum and batch quantity to work and have
no idea why.

I have done everything according to the HowTo but that now appears to have
some mistakes.

The UserTag batch Rountine that I added to my catalog.cfg and had to change
came from the HowTo.

Clarification please on what this snippet of code below says.

# Sets Interchange to not parse <BODY MV="body 1"> and other tags within
# HTML tags. Use [pragma no_html_parse 0] to enable on an individual page.
Pragma  no_html_parse

It appears that the above code is set to not parse any html tags or any tags
inside of html tags. Am I understanding that correctly?

If that is correct then putting;

[batch]
[perl]$Items-&gt;[[item-increment]-1]-&gt;{message}[/perl]

in the basket.html page as seen from this snippet of code below from the
source page would cause it not to work. Am I correct in my understanding?

		<textarea NAME=ui_content COLS=85 ROWS=20>[batch]
[perl]$Items-&gt;[[item-increment]-1]-&gt;{message}[/perl]

&lt;!-- placeholder --&gt;

</textarea>

Thanks for any help.

Jack Gates
Morning Star Communications
2131 Woodruff Road, Suite 2100 #300, Greenville, SC 29607, 1-864-967-0094
jlgates at morningstarwebservices dot net, www.morningstarwebservices.net
Web Hosting, Web Design, CAD Service, 800 numbers, Gift Albums