[ic] EPSsecurenet support?

David Hinz davidhinz at interfold.com
Sat Oct 25 00:41:06 EDT 2003

I'm brand new to Interchange and would really like to use it.  But, I
can only use it if it supports EPSsecurenet from
http://www.eps-na.com/epssecure.htm

Does anyone know if there is a module written to support this interface?

If not would it be difficult to create one from one of the existing
interfaces (AuthorizeNet.pm, BoA.pm, etc.)?

I have the code in PHP to connect from osCommerce to EPS if someone
would like to either try it or give me hints on what is necessary.  I
have several years of experience doing Perl development.

david.