[ic] RedHat 9 + custom Perl + IC, what else?

William Burgos wburgos at netzero.com
Sun Oct 26 19:37:56 EST 2003

from the icdevgroup ftp site download the perl-kitcheneck-5.8.0.

uninstall the rh9 perl rpm with the --nodeps parameter...

delete the perlv5.8.1 that you compile... totally even the directory....

uninstall interchange.....

compile and install the perl-kitcheneck.....

compile and install interchange......

and vaila' is installed..

Regards,

William Burgos