[ic] More info on strange font error

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Oct 29 03:37:00 EST 2003

Anthony Minero [anthony at urbanscooters.com] wrote:

> Version 4.8.7 - MySQL.
>
> OK here's the exact error I'm getting when someone tries to check out:
>
> Charge failed, reason: Unknown element 'font' (line 8, col 32) Attribute
> '{}color' is not declared for element 'font' (line 8, col 32) in element
> comments: Can not have element children within a simple type content, (line
> 17, col 12)
> Credit Card Information: Unknown element 'font' (line 8, col 32) Attribute
> '{}color' is not declared for element 'font' (line 8, col 32) In element
> comments: Can not have element children within a simple type content, (line
> 17, col 12)
>
> I am using some html in the options as well as style sheets on this form
> page, could that be screwing something up?
>
> Also they are using discover card.

That sounds as if you are using a payment module that sends XML to the
PSP, and are passing HTML inside that XML block.  Which payment module
are you using?

The quick fix would be to not pass HTML as part of the payment
information, or to not pass the item option details to the payment
module at all.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz