[ic] Permission's + Catalog Migration
john_young at sonic.net
Wed Oct 29 01:12:06 EST 2003
Sam Batschelet wrote:
>>is unavailable... on all the migrated catalogs. So obviosly there is a
>>permissions error but what would be the cause, because of the change in IP
>>and domain as well as ownership config is it possible that the cgi file is
>>not compatible with this new setup? Its a long shot but I'm really lost.
>>Any help would be great.
> Ok I did a little more looking around in the cgi file and I saw a reference
> to /var/run/interchange/socket which is not setup on the new server. How
> would I fix that call and would that be the cause?
Shooting from the hip, here, you can probably do any of the following:
* Recompile your CGI link program
* Use the SocketFile directive in your global config file
* Start interchange using the command-line option SocketFile=/path/to/socket
* Use symbolic links (this would be kinda lame).
* Scrap the whole CGI nonsense and use mod_interchange (highest
More information about the interchange-users