[ic] SQL-Ledger and IC integration

kalle at serdexsolutions.fi kalle at serdexsolutions.fi
Wed Oct 29 22:32:37 EST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to integrate SQL-Ledger and IC.

I have used this as a reference:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-August/024748.html

OS: Linux RH
Database: PostgreSQL
Interchange: 4.9.8

Errors I am having: (multiple)

When trying to create new account:
Customer table database 'customer' inaccessible. at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Accounting/SQL_Ledger.pm line 343.
error.log says:
kivakama /cgi-bin/kivakama/process.html DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
Relation "customer" does not exist at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 2363.

When trying to save order: (with shipping information)
(log_accounting_xfer): There was an error transferring accounting
information: No database 'customer' for SQL-Ledger link!J at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Accounting/SQL_Ledger.pm line 389.

Error.log says: (kivakama = our catalog)

kivakama /cgi-bin/kivakama/process.html ERRORS on ORDER TEST0014:
> Error during creation of order routing log:
> Route log failed. at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm line 1883.

Here is catalog.cfg (myip = actual ip address) (XXXXX = encrypted pw)
------clip---------------
UserDB    default    indirect_login  usernick
UserDB    default    assign_username 1
UserDB    default    sql_counter     userdb:custno

Variable TRANSACTION_ACCOUNTING_SYSTEM 1
Accounting sql-ledger Class Vend::Accounting::SQL_Ledger
Accounting sql-ledger link_table customer
Accounting sql-ledger base_url http://myip/sql-ledger
Accounting sql-ledger assign_username 0
Accounting sql-ledger inv_counter products:invno
Accounting sql-ledger username kalle
Accounting sql-ledger password XXXXX
Accounting sql-ledger <<EOR
countrycode fi_FI
company "Serdex Solutions Oy"
currency euro
dateformat mm-dd-yy
dbconnect dbi:Pg:dbname=kivakamaledger
dbdriver Pg
dbname kivakamaledger
dboptions "set DateStyle to \'POSTGRES, US\'"
dbuser kalle
email kalle at serdexsolutions.fi
name "Kalle Pamppi"
numberformat "1,000.00"
printer lp
signature ""
EOR

NoImport customer
Database customer customer.txt dbi:Pg:dbname=kivakamaledger

This seems to me like IC could not find our sql-ledger database? (Which is
named 'kivakamaledger')
Why would that be? Anyone have any clue?

Regards,

Kalle Pamppi
Finland