[ic] Mac OS 10.3 Panther uses threads, nightly builds not updated?

Interchange User interchange at framework.cx
Wed Oct 29 22:01:34 EST 2003

Greetings list,

Just an FYI that Mac OS 10.3 (Panther) now ships with Perl 5.8.1 - with
threads enabled.  Interchange on OS X just got (a hair) more
complicated to install.

Fortunately, a custom build of Perl and download of the latest nightly
build later and we're back up and running (although I'm still
struggling trying to get DBD::mysql installed because I'm missing some
Zlib headers or some such).

Speaking of nightly builds, are they on hiatus?  The only copy I see on
the FTP site is from 10/19.

Regards,

Peter