[ic] Catalog Building Tutorial

Megan Quattrocchi megan at junglevision.com
Fri Oct 31 14:08:38 EST 2003

Help!

I have entered the beginning parts (3-7)of the Catalog Building Tutorial.
When I go to the browser to look at my first page I wait, and wait, then I
get the message "We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable".

I have the foundation demo working just fine. The error log for interchange
shows no errors. The error log for the catalog does not exist yet as it
doesn' seem to get that far. I have checked for typo's, permissions, etc.,
but must be blind if I missed something :)

Thanks for any help,
Megan Q.