[ic] category_vert_toggle

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Sep 1 00:20:20 EDT 2003

Gary E. Miller wrote:
> The patch is two part.  The first part is to precompute what the URL
> for the current page should be.  If the URL has params in it, then append
> an ?, otherwise append an &.

<SNIP>

> +        if ( $Scratch->{oldhref} =~ /html$/ ) {

Just looking at this line.  Would be better to do:
if ( $Scratch->{oldhref} !~ /\?/ ) {

Not every URL ends in html and it's possible to have form values that do
end in html so the test for html at the end is not a very accurate way
to test.  Better to look for the question mark (?) in the URL instead.

I'm not an interchange expert by any means.  This is just my 2 cents.

Peter