[ic] my categories on the left side of the page disapeared!

Paul Vinciguerra pvinci at vinciguerra.com
Mon Sep 1 13:44:08 EDT 2003

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:27:03 -0400, Eduard Vallve wrote
> Hi, my categories on the left side of the page disapeared, and I
> can't seem to get them back, please help. Now it displays the actual
> products
>
> Thanks

If you look at the category_vertical component, you will see the following code.

[if !scratch found_cat]
[loop
    search="
        ra=yes
        tf=description
    "
    ]
      &nbsp;&nbsp;[page [loop-code]][loop-field description]</a><BR>
[/loop]
[/if]

This scratch variable is set if there are items in the area table to loop through.