[ic] Changing Data Encrypted in "mv_credit_card_info"

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Thu Sep 4 01:01:53 EDT 2003

In 'report' I see that...

    [value mv_credit_card_info]

... appears to contain the encrypted credit card details in the format "MC
4111111111111111        1/06" equating to the card type, card number and
expiry date.  Is it possible to edit the data that appears within the PGP
encoded section of the message as I'd like it to contain the start date,
issue number, etc here rather than in clear text.

Is the contents of the PGP encrypted part changeable?

Regards, Ade.

P.S. I am not out of the office and this is not an auto-reply :-)