[ic] Problems accessing foundation customer-entrance admin-interface

Carlos carlos at cancansystems.com
Thu Sep 4 10:37:04 EDT 2003

I just installed Interchange (4-8-7) on a SuSE Linux 8.2 computer.
The installation went fine and I was able to setup the foundation demo
using makecat. I get the intital interchange page on my browser but I
get a missing url whenever I try to go to either customer entrance and
admin interface.  The message I get is:

The requested url: /cgi-bin/foundation/index.html was not found in
server
 Or
The requested url: /cgi-bin/foundation/admin/index.html was not found in
server.

I checked whether Interchange is running, and it is as it lists on ps
-e.
I tried restarting it (su -c /usr/local/interchange/bin/restart
interchange) and it does restarts without problems.
My cgi-bin directory is at /var/www/cgi-bin, but the only thing I see
there is a file named foundation.  There are no index.html files nor
there is an admin directory.

I am new to Interchange and therefore I probably made a mistake while
installing it.  I appreciate your help solving my mistakes :(

Thanks,

Carlos