[ic] Search Results with Blank Search Box

skip skip at skipmartin.com
Thu Sep 4 17:58:20 EDT 2003

On Interchange 4.8.7 when I click "Search" without typing anything in the search box, I
am returned with 8 of my products that do not appear to be related in any way. They
are always the same 8 products. Any ideas why it does that? Is it because I don't have
a function on my page to handle multiple search result pages? Or could there be
something unique about these 8 products that I am not seeing?

I would prefer that if I click search without any text in the box that it returns all of my
products.

Thanks!

Andy Melichar
Rebel2 Studios