[ic] profiles.order and Phone Number

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 12:47:10 EDT 2003

> On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:25:50 -0400
> Jon <prtyof5 at attglobal.net> wrote:
>

> >     I have added the following lines to etc/profiles.order
> >
> > phone_day=phone Must have day phone number
> > &and
> > phone_day=phone_us Phone number requires 10 digits e.g. 123-456-7890.
> >
> > It seems to kind of work except it will accept a phone number that
> > is less then 10 digits such as  123456789  Is this a bug possibly ?
>
> Try phone_us_with_area or phone_us_with_area_strict if you need
> US phone numbers with 10 digits minimum.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke

  Thanks Racke... Sorry that didn't come sooner... been a busy week.

I have no idea why I didn't do the recursive grep to look for other
possibilities first... my fault.
Anyway the phone_us_with_area_strict didn't seem to do the trick but
phone_us_with_area
worked perfectly. And I learned a bit more about IC in the process.
Thanks again !!

Jon