[ic] if file problem

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Sun Sep 7 18:59:50 EDT 2003

At 08:31 PM 9/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>     I've had a piece of code like the following
>
>[if file /ExplicitPath/image.jpg]
>
>Which suddenly stopped working.
>
>I changed to the following
>
>[if type=file term="/ExplicitPath/image.jpg"]
>
>Which also doesn't appear to work
>
>Any thoughts ?
>
>Jon

Could be a permissions issue on the file or directory being examined. Could
be the stated path is incorrect. Could be that the file is not there or
that the filename is slightly different in spelling or case. That is where
I would start.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax