[ic] if file problem

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Mon Sep 8 01:04:25 EDT 2003

> At 08:31 PM 9/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >     I've had a piece of code like the following
> >
> >[if file /ExplicitPath/image.jpg]
> >
> >Which suddenly stopped working.
> >
> >I changed to the following
> >
> >[if type=file term="/ExplicitPath/image.jpg"]
> >
> >Which also doesn't appear to work
> >
> >Any thoughts ?
> >
> >Jon
>
> Could be a permissions issue on the file or directory being examined. Could
> be the stated path is incorrect. Could be that the file is not there or
> that the filename is slightly different in spelling or case. That is where
> I would start.
>
> - Ed L.

  Thanks Ed.
I had looked at file permission, but not directory permission. I don't seem to
be
thinking lately...  Anyway it looks like both directory and file permissions
are
fine.  But to verify... Doesn't code that executes from an IC web page execute
as the user for that catalog ?  In particular if this is executing from an
admin page ?
Unlike normal web pages that come from the outside that execute as user nobody.

Jon