[ic] Problems with mv_action

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Tue Sep 9 12:43:44 EDT 2003

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:54:47 +0100
Jamie Neil <jamie at versado.net> wrote:

> John Young wrote:
>
> > The question is, do you need the post in the first place.  If the form
> > is only for going to the product page, then why not just build the
> > link/button by itself?
>
> The idea is that the customer can type in the product code (clickcode),
> click go, and the product's flypage is displayed. The only way to do
> that (that I know of) is with a form.

I did something similar, my flypage is called productinfo.

Form:
	<form action="[area productinfo]" method="post">
	<input type="hidden" name="mv_arg" value="[item-code]">

Then you need to wrap the flypage within:

[fly-list code="[either][data session arg][or][item-code][/either]"]
[/fly-list]

Ciao
	Racke

Interchange Development Team