[ic] Foundation store - problem

Carlos carlos at cancansystems.com
Wed Sep 10 09:28:24 EDT 2003

I just installed interchange 4.8.7 on a SuSE 8.2 computer. The
installation went without problems and I was able to setup the
foundation store.  The only problem I am experiencing is whenever I try
to access the design page from the administration menu. I get an
internal server error stating that "the server encountered an internal
error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete the request"

The URL is
"/10.10.10.141/cgi-bin/foundation/admin/layout.html?id=WkgdCVAI&mv_pc=29
"

My httpd log indicates a "premature end of script headers:
/var/www/cgi-bin/foundation"

I can get to the other administration pages without problems.

I'd appreciate any help on this matter.

Thanks,

Carlos