[ic] Discounts

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Thu Sep 11 10:25:33 EDT 2003

At 08:06 PM 9/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have read the "discount" section of the Interchange Developers
>Resource, which describes modifying the discount tag to create different
>types of discounts. Could someone please tell me where you find the
>discount tag in Interchange 4.8.6?
>
>Thank you
>-Bill Fiore

It's not implemented anywhere in the foundation demo. I suggest that you
use the examples in the online docs as a guide and try some
experimentation. The most likely place to incorporate the [discount] tag
and related code would be pages/ord/checkout.html, though certainly it
could be used almost anywhere.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax