[ic] Inactive?

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Sep 15 13:18:56 EDT 2003

> >> I'm trying to make some of my products inactive. I put a "1" in the
> >> "inactive" field in the product database but the item still shows up. Is
> >> there something else I need to do?
> >>
> >> -- Anthony
> >
> > Yes, mention which version of IC you are using
> I'm using Interchange version       4.8.7 with MySQL.

Well, it appears that it was implemented in 4.9.1 (after searching the 'whats
new' file for your version and for the nightly...

So, you will want to try Johns suggestion and alter the individual searches:

I added sf=inactive/se=1/op=ne/nu=0/bs=/ into my search strings, to
exclude all inactive products, but I'm sure there must be an easier way.

Or, you can upgrade.