[ic] Quick and stupid question about elsif structures.

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Sun Sep 21 10:35:19 EDT 2003

> Can I do something like this??
>
> [if-loop-data transactions b_address2]
> 	[loop-data transactions b_address2]
> [elsif-loop-data transactions address2]
> 	[loop-data transactions address2]
> [/elsif-loop-data]
> [/if-loop-data]
>
> I searched the mailing archives for the string "elsif-loop-data" and didn't
> find anything, and it's given me pause. Is that even valid syntax? If not,
> what would one do?

Don't want to be Captain Obvious here, but you only need an [else] in the
above, if that example is literal, becuase you not doing any comparisons, and
there are only two. In fact with the above, you could use the [either] tag as
well.

I believe you can elsif the type=explicit

  [if type=explicit compare="[loop-data transactions b_address2]"]
  	[loop-data transactions b_address2]
  [elsif type=explicit compare="[loop-data transactions address2]"]
  	[loop-data transactions address2]
  [/elsif]
  [/if]

Not the prettiest.