[ic] PayPal

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Mon Sep 22 11:16:00 EDT 2003

Terral Artis wrote:

> Hoping that someone will finally have a solution for the PayPal IPN soon.
>
> 1.  Over 27 million PayPal users as of 2003
> 2.  75 + shopping carts integrate with PayPal

Then, if you need it based on your statistical concerns, either do the
work yourself or hire one of the many talented consultants on this
list.  I, for one, do not need it and could care less if that 'function'
was added to the system...  Just remember, PayPal comes as a price that
the average eBayer is willing to soak, but not a volume merchant...  IMHO

Regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320