[ic] Inactive

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Mon Sep 22 11:38:23 EDT 2003

>  Can someone tell me why the following code may not be working?
>
> I'm trying to have it so that any product with the inactive field set to "1"
> doesn't show up. I was able to make it work when pulling from only one field
> but in the code below I'm pulling from two fields "Protective Gear" and
> "Accessories" and for some reason the inactive code isn't working.
> Any ideas?
>
>  [table-organize embed=1 pretty=1 cols="[control cols 2]"]
>     [loop
>         random="[control matches 2]"
>         search="
>
>         fi=products
>         st=db
>         sf=prod_group
>         se=Protective Gear
>         op=rm
>         nu=0
>
>         os=yes
>         sf=prod_group
>         se=Accessories
>         op=rm
>         nu=0
>
>         sf=inactive
>         se=0
>         op=ne
>         nu=0
>
>         ml=50
>         tf=price
>         to=n
>

> --
> Anthony

I believe os=yes will break it. Besides a needed co=yes, if you orsearch it,
inactive will be optional, besides, I beleive inactive should ne=1 not ne=0. At
least when I used to do these searches, os=yes was global, for all search
params.

Since your not using full text searches in the above, use the [query] tag.

Paul