[ic] Meta Edit Country select for userdb in admin panel

Matthew Crosswell matthew at compedge.co.nz
Wed Sep 24 14:20:13 EDT 2003

I have been unable to get the table lookup feature in the meta edit for
admin pages to work. (IC4.9.6 and MYSQL)

Seems like you should be able to simply state the table to look up and then
enter the value, display field pair. I have tried a number of variations on
the database lookup screen but nothing shows up in my dropdown list.

I want to be able to use the admin pages to lookup country code from a
select box.

Anyone have any experience with this? Is there a doco somewhere on this.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Matthew :)