[ic] [table-editor] and entitiies

Paul Vinciguerra pvinci at vinciguerra.com
Wed Sep 24 04:57:40 EDT 2003

I have been reading through the sources trying to figure out a simple problem,
but am completely at a loss.  I am trying to create a checkboxed list of URLs,
but seems it is being run through the entities filter.

Here is the snippet of my code.  Is there an extended value that needs to be
set to keep from filtering the entities?

[perl]
  my $fields = "";
  for (@{$Tmp->{sitesref}}) {
    my $code = $_->[0];
    my $name = $_->[1];
    my $url  = $_->[2];
      $fields .= qq{$code=<a href="$url">$name</a>, };
  }
$Scratch->{sites_list} = $fields;
return $fields;
[/perl]

[table-editor
 wizard=1
 cgi=1
 ui_meta_view="entry_wizard"
 ui_wizard_fields="sites_selected"
        label.sites_selected="Which Sites?"
        help.sites_selected="Select sites to submit to"
        widget.sites_selected=checkbox_left_3
        filter.sites_selected="checkbox null_to_space"
        passed.sites_selected=`$Scratch->{sites_list}`
        default.sites_selected=""
]
[/table-editor]