[ic] Admin UI & Group configuration

Jon-Paul Kennedy jpkennedy at pharmology.com
Wed Sep 24 16:13:31 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have Interchange 4.9 and I would like to allow a new admin user to have
access to Orders, Items and Customers only.
I have managed to get it all working by restricting menus to be Super-User
only and also adding a new Group and configuring this. The only outlying
problem is the initial splash page. When the new admin user logs on, they
are presented with:

Orders
Customer
Items
Merchandising

I don't want them to see the Merchandising link!! Is there any way of
knocking this link away??
Hope you can help

Jon Kennedy

---