[ic] language

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Thu Sep 25 15:45:38 EDT 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:18:06 +0200
Britta Krug <britta.krug at zid-f.bfinv.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the demo I have seen the interchange software in English (except for the
> admin part, there I could choose German).
>
> Is there the possibility to select German as a language for the shop (public
> section)?

The ICDEVGROUP is currently working to extend the demo catalog with multi-language
support. Although we already implemented a significant part of that feature,
the progress is slow in the moment because the developers in charge of that
are busy with other things and there seems to be no interest to fund this
development.

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team