[ic] Encryption

Christopher Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Fri Apr 2 13:13:31 EST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 11:06, Jiang, Benlu wrote:
> from your FAQ say:
> You must have a .pgp or .gnupg directory in the home directory of the user
> running Interchange. It is also possible to set an environment variable
> (variously PGPPATH or GNUPGHOME) to orient the program correctly. I am not
> sure where is home directory.

 You should be able to find Interchange's home directory by looking at
your /etc/passwd file. There might be a line in it like this:

interch:*:999:999:Interchange User:/usr/local/interchange:/usr/local/bin/zsh

 The home directory would then be /usr/local/interchange in this example.

 The above assumes you installed Interchange to run as its own user
("interch"). If you installed it to run under another user account, you need
to look for that one in the /etc/passwd file instead of "interch".

Regards,
--
Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.
http://www.synesmedia.com