[ic] Shipping-one more time

Sergei Voyakin svoyakin at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:52:21 EST 2004

I was able to set up some of my shipping needs, but still have a problem...I
guess I don't understand if it is possible to set up shipping based on
weight and/or price.  here is the deal:
i got the UPS ground shipping working so it is $8 when total is below $75
and above it goes to free.  However, some of the items that are free, also
are very heavy, so on those, I need to add a surcharge of $7.
I have the same problem with 2nd day air...customers can upgrade to 2nd day
air for $10 if item is over $75 and for $18 if item is below 75.  However,
if the weight goes over 20, then it should be $17 and $25 respectively.
Both of my methods are based on flat rate that is already in the
interchange.
Seems like this should be EASY

I would appreciate a real solution and not a "RTFM is a start" cause I did
not find any help.

Thanks