[ic] live server stats

Miguel Gracia (PPLPLC) miguel-gracia at pplplc.com
Tue Apr 6 10:56:37 EDT 2004

<<Would like to know if anyone has any products or ideas about being able to

<<view live stats about people on the server or cart, sales, visitors etc.

<<thanks

<<dan

To Keep track of visitors, I recommend AWStats (http://www.awstats.org). It
is very simple to configure and can monitor your apache web server user
activity.

I guess, it is possible to also get the Interchange logs and send them to
the AWstats report. I will have to tinker with it. But I read you can adapt
any logs to Awstats. One has to be willing to spend the time and gain some
gray hairs! :)

-mg