[ic] live server stats

Eric Small interchange at ericsmall.com
Tue Apr 6 16:19:30 EDT 2004

I've thought about making a Perl script that would output visitor information
in a format that could be graphed by MRTG.  I was thinking along the lines of
information like visitors per and orders per hour.  I think both of those could
be easily extracted from files.

I have enough right now just trying to customize the foundation demo to start
working on accessory scripts though.

P.S. I really hope this posts correctly.  I see my last post that was a reply
to an existing thread started a new thread, even though I added the in-reply-to
header to the email.
Interchange 5.0.1 on Debian 3.0r2 with perl 5.6.1and PostgreSQL 7.4.1