[ic] Trouble with coordinated search to test for inactive

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Tue Apr 6 23:57:45 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have the following fields in my products table:

sku
title
short_description
long_description
import_inactive
user_inactive

A user would like to search by keyword for the value 'test'.  I would
like to show all products where import_inactive = 0 and user_inactive =
0 and either sku, title, short_description or long_description contain
"test".  I've tried several different search strings, but have yet to
come up with one which satisfies all of these requirements.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
-Ron