[ic] Trouble with coordinated search to test for inactive

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Thu Apr 8 02:16:56 EDT 2004

I'd
> really like to use the built in search, but there is no reason
apparent
> to me why these searches are not working.
>
> -Ron

Mike wrote me back with another example to try, this time using ":" as
the column separator.  The following ended up solving my problem:

	sp=search_results2
	st=db
	co=yes
	fi=products

	sf=user_inactive
	se=0
	op===

	sf=import_inactive
	se=0
	op===

	sf=:long_description:short_description:title:sku
	se=test
	op=aq

Mike explained the following:

"The "aq" type brings in the typical search-engine search language (OR
NOT AND NEAR) if you have Text::Query, but falls back to regex"

Thanks Paul, Racke and Mike for their help in resolving this issue!
-Ron