[ic] rewriterules

Aftermarket Cellular wfiore at aftermarketcellular.com
Fri Apr 9 20:45:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

My category pages are dynamically generated with unbearably long urls. For
example a page for category "AUDIOVOX" would be
http://aftermarketcellular.com/~aftermar/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=cat/sp=pcs
_results_area.html/st=db/co=yes/sf=sel/se=AUDIOVOX/tf=description/ml=12/va=b
anner_image=/va=banner_text=.html

Is there any way to use rewriterules to make this url look like
http://aftermarketcellular.com/AUDIOVOX.html? Basically I want to take
everything before and after the word AUDIOVOX and delete it. I am just
starting to understand rewriterules but could not find any information for
this example in the Apache documentation. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I am using Interchange 4.8.6.

Thank you
Bill Fiore
AftermarketCellular.com