[ic] Question about MV_PAYMENT_REMAP or remap for payment route

Sanjeev Topiwala s_tops at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:21:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to setup support for cvv2 through Authorize.net

IC -5.0.1
Catalog - Foundation

Steps done:
=======
* I've added an input field with the name mv_credit_card_cvv2 on the
checkout page.
* I've set the transaction version to 3.1 on my authorize.net

The payment module does not send the x_card_code to authorize.net. I looked
through the code and the archives and it seems that somehow a mapping has to
happen

mv_credit_card_cvv2 -> cvv2

for the module to send the information. I dig through archives and tried
some of the combinations like

## Payment remap
Variable MV_PAYMENT_REMAP <<EOF
	cvv2  mv_credit_card_cvv2
EOF

or

Route  authorizenet  remap	cvv2=mv_credit_card_cvv2

in my catalog.cfg.
But still nothing is being passed to authorize.net for x_card_code. I don't
have access previliges for changing any code in Authorizenet.pm. Is it
possible to do the mapping using any of these directives above ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thx..
- Sanjeev