[ic] A little problem while writing a gateway for real time payment

Christopher Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Tue Apr 13 11:30:27 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 14:51, Danilo Ingami wrote:
> Hi list members,
> I'm wiriting a real time gateway payment for italian bank Banca Sella,
> that I want to release in GPL licence, but I've a little problem.
> I've some values in my checkout form that I need to read in my package.
> How can I do that?
> I' can't find that values in the @opt array.

 Are you getting anything from map_actual? In most payment gateway modules
there's a section of code that looks a bit like this:

	my $actual;
	if($opt->{actual}) {
		$actual = $opt->{actual};
	}
	else {
		my (%actual) = map_actual();
		$actual = \%actual;
	}

 Since modules usually inherit from Vend::Payment, they get map_actual which
pulls most of the stuff you need from $::Values (which is another place you
can look if you have special fields).

Regards,
--
Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.