[ic] Strip spaces from email

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Fri Apr 16 09:34:38 EDT 2004

Paul Jordan [paul at gishnetwork.com] wrote:
> Also, if you use the 5.0 docs, they will fulfill your wanton desires. Use
> the frames version, search for 'value' in the tag reference doc.
> "Filter", within the 'value' description will be clickable, taking you to
> a description of Filter. Then, Filter is yet again clickable, and I
> presume clicking it take you to a list of valid Filters... Doh! that
> particular link is broken though. It points to itself :(  I guess our
> wanton desires will go unfulfilled today! and you must manually search
> for Filter.

It works for me...

    * Go to http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/docs/rtfm_ictags.html

    * Find section 1.86 (value).

    * Click on "filter" in the attributes table and you'll get sent to
      section 4.86.2.4 (filter), which describes the attribute.

    * Click on the "filter" link in that section and you'll get sent to
      section 4.29 (filter) where there's a partial list of filters.

I believe that the listed filters are described correctly.  There are
a few more filters which could be added to the list though.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz