[ic] Custom ui_meta_view dropped in flex_select

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Sat Apr 17 17:44:18 EDT 2004

Quoting Baytides Management Inc. (info at baytides.ca):
> On 17 Apr 2004 at 17:07, Mike Heins wrote:
>

> > Thanks for the bug report.
> >

> No, THANK YOU!!! for the quick response.
> I never imagined it could be a bug:)

Sort of a lack of capability, but I guess that is a bug. 8-)

> I always think I must be doing something wrong if things don't work as
> expected.

That's what I always assume. Mostly it is the correct assumption,
but occasionally you follow things down to the point where you
can characterize a real problem. If you hadn't stated it succinctly,
I probably would not have investigated right away.

If you proceed on the assumption that it is pilot error, you tend to
learn things. People who immediately throw up their hands and start
asking questions don't seem to get far.

--
Mike Heins

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer