[ic] preliminary Vend::Payment::BusinessOnlinePayment module available

ivan-interchange-users at 420.am ivan-interchange-users at 420.am
Tue Apr 20 17:38:41 EDT 2004

This is Vend::Payment::BusinessOnlinePayment, a wrapper that allows you
to use Business::OnlinePayment payment modules with Interchange.

Business::OnlinePayment is a set of related CPAN perl modules for
processing payments with different online gateways:

The module can be downloaded from

(It's rather small but the mail server rejected it as an attachment.)

I'd like for this to checked into Interchange CVS (if acceptable).  The
license is GPL/Artistic and I would be happy to assign copyright to the
Interchange Development Group if desired.