[ic] Experience required for customizing Interchange

Matt Brei mbrei at carolina.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 21:23:55 EDT 2004

Greetings,

I'm new to Interchange and this list and wanted to know how much html,
perl/CGI experience is needed to customize Interchange.  I'm very familiar
with Linux/UNIX and know just enough html to barely get by.  I have no
problem learning new things and I have read a good deal of the docs, but I'm
a net admin, not webmaster, so if this is going to take years to learn then
it's not for me.  If someone like me has no business trying to customize
Interchange, what would a ballpark figure be for someone else to do it?  I
apologize if this isn't the place to post this question.

TIA,
Matt