[ic] Newbie on Interchange

Christopher Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Wed Apr 21 17:17:18 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 16:31, Ashwinikumar Nayak wrote:
> Hi,
>           When I try to run Interchange 5.0,  I get this message
> "Interchange not configured, no interchange.cfg".  Probably I'm not
> configuring right. Any help !!

 Try running "makecat" and create your first catalog. It'll create an
interchange.cfg for you.
 You could also copy "interchange.cfg.dist" to "interchange.cfg", but this
would be academic unless you created a catalog, first. Interchange literally
has nothing to do unless there's a catalog for it to serve.

Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.
516-620-4110 / 1-888-255-7573