[ic] Po Boxing

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Fri Apr 23 13:14:23 EDT 2004

At 09:31 AM 4/23/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I've got interchange to say "no" to po boxes at checkout, but users can
>still add them to the address book.  I would like to stop the problem at the
>source. Anyone have any ideas how to block po boxes from being saved to the
>address book?

Since address book entries are maintained on the account.html page, you
should probably just add your P.O. Box check code to that page as well. I
assume you are using a regex order check for this, so you would modify the
profile in etc/profiles.order that is used by account.html.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax