[ic] Another strange error

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Apr 26 09:31:06 EDT 2004

Quoting Shawn (stuckinrealtime at aol.com):
> Got his running in RPC mode:
>
> Died in server spawn: do not know how to copy Safe=HASH(0x9eddef4) at
> /home/psmerch/interchange/lib/Vend/Util.pm line 764.

Are you running a subcatalog? I can't think of anything else that would
cause copyref to run (the routine that is giving the error).

This would happen if you specified an ActionMap or some other dynamically
configured directive in a subcatalog config.

--
Mike Heins

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman