[ic] [if discount [item-code]]

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Wed Apr 28 10:16:51 EDT 2004

At 05:42 PM 4/27/2004 -0600, you wrote:

>I have a quick question regarding [if discount [item-code]]:
>
>What table/field is this tag checking to see if a discount is available for
>this product?
>
>Is it checking against a session variable to see if a discount has manually
>been calculated for this tag before? If so, how could I view the [discount
>item-code] values?
>
>Thanks,
>Gary

Gary -

It checks to see if a discount has previously been set for the specific
item with the [discount][/discount] tag pair. The discounts are stored in
the session; they can be viewed in the UI along with the other active
session data, and can be accessed directly with perl, i.e.
$Session->{discount}->{your_item_code}.

- Ed L.

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax