[ic] 4.8x to 5.0.1 upgrade sql_parser issue

Russell Mann tech at khouse.org
Wed Apr 28 17:55:45 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm upgrading my IC to the latest coming from a 4.8x configuration.  I've
had to remove the NoCache and Static* directives from the catalog.cfg files.
Is there something else to replace them?

Also, I'm getting this error:

(table products): Query on table failed: Can't locate object method "name"
via package "Vend::SQL_Parser: No tables found in: SELECT sub_category FROM
subpage_category WHERE main_category = '[sql_escape]King's High
Way[/sql_escape]' ORDER BY sortby" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Vend::SQL_Parser: No tables found in: SELECT sub_category FROM
subpage_category WHERE main_category = '[sql_escape]King's High
Way[/sql_escape]' ORDER BY sortby"?) at
/home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Scan.pm line 623. Query was: SELECT
sub_category FROM subpage_category WHERE main_category = '[sql_escape]King's
High Way[/sql_escape]' ORDER BY sortby

It looks like it's not processing the sql_escape subroutine for some reason.
Or am I misinterpreting this info?

Thanks,

--
Russell Mann