[ic] Experience required for customizing Interchange

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Wed Apr 28 21:15:10 EDT 2004

Hi Matt,

If you are somewhat familiar with html, and have a good deal of
Linux/UNIX experience, than it should not be too hard to get by. In fact
you may be well on your way to being a guru.  HTML is simple compared to
solid admin experience. It is mostly a matter of tags, setting
variables, building forms... Use what is already here!  Start with the
foundation and then look through the docs and mail list archives to
achieve your goals. ask questions on the list. experiment. I'm sure you
will find much help.

Rick