[ic] Still need some help getting started.

Lars Segerlund konsult at sebab.se
Thu Apr 29 02:09:04 EDT 2004

 I have set up interchange using the deb's in testing/unstable, and I
simply can't get the admin interface running, neither the login checkout
and so on, but I can access most parts of the foundation store.
 Yesterday I got the tip that it might be a wrongly configured
webserver, but now I am starting to have suspisions that it might be an
issue with the interchange user, ( or user that the cgi run's as), thus
I wanted to ask if anybody has seen this behaviour before, and if it's a
vlink/tlink issue ?

 Also what is the correct way of getting started from deb's ?

 I got the same fault rebuilding perl and interchange as a separate user
and running everything from his home catalog, ( public_html ).

 Any help appreciated :-) ...

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.