[ic] Debian system and interchange ...

Lars Segerlund konsult at sebab.se
Thu Apr 29 05:36:30 EDT 2004

 I still can't find any information about how to configure the
webserver, I have found some info by looking at the files for the
catalog which contains https url's, ( I supposr that the server has to
be setup to server https from certain catalogs ? ).

 I think I am starting to get the picture, but still I am confuser as I
can get to the admin logon by using the url:

 but not from the original page ( foundation store/admin ).

 I am thinking of setting up a catalog manually step by step now since I
have had so much trouble with this. Is there someone who has gotten
interchange foundation store to run on a debian system and apache2 ? (
an example file to go in /etc/apache2/sites-available would be nice :-) ).

 / best regards, and thanks, Lars Segerlund.