[ic] question about browse.html

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Fri Apr 30 23:34:30 EDT 2004

Ok.. I have successfully added in my new fields to my product table and I
have gotten onto my create item forms.

The question I have is ..how do I get those fields to appear while a
customer is browsing the catalogue or when they do a search on an item.

I have looked at the browse.html file and I tried the following example...

I have a field column name "dimensions" and I want it to appear when the
customer clicks on an item (where they will see a detail description of
item) .. I added this line into the browse.html [loop-dimension] ..

But when I browsed at item it didn't load... for the item in which I have
entered data in that field.. I did restart the IC ..but it still didn't

Any pointers on how to display those fields in the browse page would be
greatly appreciated.