[ic] bug in 5.3?

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Sun Aug 1 18:13:17 EDT 2004

I have one shop running with no problems. Now I've tried setting up a
second shop for testing using makecat, but whenever I try interchange
-r, it keeps on moaning about vendurl not being set. Ive tried stopping
ic altogether, but still the same. As typo's are easily made, I made a
1-on-1 copy of the running one (including catalog.cfg), made a new entry
in interchange.cfg for the catalog, and restarted ic. Still a message
about vendurl not being set, while the one I made the copy of DOES run.
Weird huh?!
I have had this problem with my initial installation of ic as well, and
after like 6 times installing with *exactly the same settings* it
suddenly worked. Now I have already a shop near completion I cannot
re-re-re-re-reinstall just to hope it'll work in the end.
Does this problem sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks
-Patrick